Cooking time: 45 min
Number of portions: 3
- Burger buns: 3
- Minced meat: 400 g
- Hard cheese: 30-50 g
- Tomatoes: 1-2
- Pickled cucumber: 1
- Red onion: 1
- Lettuce: 5-6 leaves
- Mayonnaise: 2 teaspoons
- Ketchup: 2 teaspoons
- Black pepper: to taste
- Salt: to taste
- Sunflower oil: for baking
- Put salt and pepper into minced meat, mix well. Form a flat cutlet.
- Fry the cutlet for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Put a thin piece of cheese on the finished cutlet.
- Cut tomatoes, hard cheese and pickled cucumber into slices.
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup in a separate container.
- Cut the bun in half and spread mayonnaise and ketchup sauce.
- Spread in layers: lettuce, onion, tomatoes, cutlet, several slices of pickled cucumber and a slice of cheese.
- Cover the burger with the second part of the bun. Form the rest of the burgers according to the same principle.
- Our dish is ready!
- Bon appetit!